Friday, January 16, 2015

4 Fun Facts Friday about me..

Lets chat about holidays!  I love holidays, I love adventures, I love seeing and visiting new places, I love learning new cultures, I love travelling...

4 of my Favourite Places I have been too.

1)  Fiji - this is my favourite place in the whole wide world.  Its my downtime place.  Its the place I love to go to when I need time out, relax and take it easy.  No shopping, nothing.  Just beaches, laying around, drinking, eating.  Heaven.

2) New Zealand - I know this is so close to home, and is now classed as part of Australia but the scenery is beautiful.  I loved everything about New Zealand from the Smelly Mud Pools and Geothermal Pools in Rotorua, to the Active Volcano tours, to the trout fishing in Lake Taupo to the beautiful beaches in the Bay of Isles.

3) Thailand - This is an adventure holiday in itself.  It is colourful, exotic, tropical and cultured.  We loved the colourful temples, the sandy beaches, the wildlife, the elephant trekking, the tigers at the monestry, the nightlife, the shopping, Phi Phi Islands, the fishing villages standing on stilts in the middle of the ocean.  There is 101 things to see and do in Thailand.

4) Singapore - This town is pristine!  The shopping centres never close!  I absolutely loved Singapore Zoo and Universal Studios. 

Where are some places you have been that you totally loved and would go back again?

No comments:

Post a Comment