Sunday, January 4, 2015

"Homemade Pizza's and Frozen Mojito's"

Well after my nostalgic trip down friendship lane and pondering over the meaning of life and what it means to me to have good friends in my life, I decided to do something random and invite a dearest closest friend and her beautiful family over for dinner.

I have to say I am in love with my Thermomix, so it was a Thermy kind of night to go with it.  Homemade Pizza's!  Yum!  Have you made Pizza Dough in a Thermomix? Or Frozen Mojito's?  OMG!  To die for.  I will include the recipes below..  Enjoy!



Pizza Dough 
30g Extra Virgin Olive Oil
220g Luke warm water
1 tsp Sugar
2 tsp Dried Instant Yeast
400g Bakers Flour
1 tsp Salt
 
1. Lightly grease a bowl with additional extra virgin oil and set aside. 
2. Place water, sugar and yeast into mixing bowl and mix 20 sec / speed 2.
3. Add bakers flour, oilive oil and salt and knead 2 mins. (Wheat Symbol)
4. Transfer dough to prepared greased bowl, work into a ball.  Cover bowl with cling wrap or a tea towel and place in a warm place until doubled in size.  (Approx 1 hour).  Use as needed.

What about Frozen Mojito's?  These are my favourite.  Such a refreshing drink on a hot summers night that go down perfectly (and a little to easy) with homemade pizza's.

Frozen Mojito's
1/2 cup mint leaves
3 limes (skinned, depithed and seeds removed)
1/2 cup fresh lime juice
300ml Bacardi (White Rum)
500g Ice Cubes
750ml Lemonade
(Mint leaves or Lime wedges to garnish)
Makes 6-8 glasses

1. Place Mint leaves in TM Pulverise 10 sec / Speed 10
2. Add remaining ingredients except Lemonade (MC in) 30 sec / Speed 10
3. Add Lemonade (MC in) mix 5 secs / Speed 5
4. Divide mixture amongst glasses and garnish


ENJOY especially with great friends... xo

No comments:

Post a Comment