Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Jamie Oliver - I love you!

Of course we all have those days when we get home from work, or just can't be bothered to cook tea!  YES!!  Oh me to!  This is why I love Jamie Oliver!!



Unfortunately this happens a few times a week for me.  I am by no means any cook and would rather the quick simple way out than to stand and slave over a stove for 1/2 - 1hour for a meal to be gone in 60 seconds.  My thermomix has been a godsend, and my usually quick go to meal when I can't be bothered is risotto, takes all of 15 minutes and I don't even have to stir...

But what I really really love and what I grab each time I can't be bothered is one of Jamie Olivers meals!  They taste like you have just been served a meal from a restaurant.  The flavours just explode in your mouth, all the hard work has been taken out.  You just take it out of the wrapper and cook, add some veges in the steamer or Thermo or add a quick salad and its done.  No effort at all, healthy, easy, no fuss.

Last night we had the Crunch Cajun Chicken Pieces with a quick salad!  Again!  So simple, no effort, healthy, way better than pies or chicken nuggets chucked in the oven.  My kids love all of Jamies meals!

Are you like me?  Have slack dinners?  Can't be bothered?  What is your go to meal when you can't be bothered?  Please share!

Jamie I love you!  You save me so much time and effort while still having a tasty flavoursome healthy meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment