Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Years Sales

Its that time of year!  I love the sales!  I love shopping!  I love retail therapy!  Today my 11 year old son and I braved Westfield for the sales today!  We shopped and shopped and shopped.  I am so lucky that I have a little shopping buddy who loves shopping just as much as me!  Its alot of give and take, he comes into my shops I have to go into his shops.  Fairs Fair!  We also love to stop for a break, grab some yummy lunch with a coffee and a hot chocolate to refuel us for the rest of the day!  Who says you have to have a girl to go shopping with?

Its just a crazy time of year.  You shop, shop, shop with everyone in mind right up until Christmas, and if your like me, you try and get it all done before December so you can avoid the manic shoppers and the silly season that Christmas brings, but come January, hello shopping!  You cant help but brave the shops with all the other crazed shoppers, its super full on, just to bag a bargain.

 I love dress jewellery.  I love going to Equip or one of those dress jewellery shops.  I am sure I have a necklace and a bracelet or a few in every colour available.  I am not ready to venture out into the big wide world unless I have my matching accessories on.  This time of year is great for grabbing a few new pieces to add to my collection.  Where it would normally cost you $20 or more for a necklace, I can bag a bargain from anywhere from $5 or below.  Love Love Love It!  Of course I bagged a few today too!  I wear alot of corals and teals, and have a magnitude of different styles, so today I actually left my comfort zone and opted for the bold red!  I rather like them!



Is there anything in particular you look for at the New Years Sales?

No comments:

Post a Comment