Sunday, January 4, 2015

Spiritual Sunday

Each Sunday, I have deemed Spiritual Sunday, and I will blog something spiritual to you. 

Something interesting, something meaningful, something about life.  Topics will include What are Chakra's, What are Aura's, What is Karma?  All about Crystals, Why I use Affirmations, Being Grateful, Meditation and Mindfulness, Astrology, Angels, and anything else I can think of along the way.

I try to live my life as simply as I can!  Life can get so easily distracting, chores mount up, tensions run high, stress builds up, and before you know it I am a walking anxiety time bomb!  I have lived with Anxiety for many years and I find trying to keep my life as simple and calm as possible certainly helps.  Listening to relaxation music, practising gratefulness, positivity and using affirmations everyday, living in the now - being mindful are all daily tools I use.

So to start us off on our Spiritual Sunday

AMEN!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment