Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Wise Words Wednesday..

Talk about your blessings more than you talk about your problems - Anon


I love this quote!  Its is very true and very fitting for Wise Words Wednesday.

Have you ever notice people who talk about their troubles excessively?  Everything that comes out of their mouth is negative?  Woe is me!  Ive been hard done by!  I hate my job!  I have no money!  IMy life is so hard!  I do everything all the time and nobody does anything for me!  I hear it all the time.  Guess what that means, they keep attracting more negativity into their life.  Their life will always be full of troubles, issues, sadness, helplessness, feeling bitter and resentful.

You can turn your life around.  Tomorrow is a brand new day.  Go one day without being negative.  Be thankful for what you DO have in your life, be thankful for those who DO love you, that you have a roof over your head, food to eat, clothes to wear, a country that is not at war to live in, an earth that is amazing.  Continue to think positive thoughts all day, replace any negativity with a positive one.   I can guarantee that at the end of the day you will definately feel better, lighter and happier.

I challenge you to one full day of positive thoughts and being grateful.  Then I want you to tell me how you felt?

No comments:

Post a Comment